The Creator The Designer

The reason I love hiking and camping is I can see how much love our God has for us. People ask me the evidence of God, even I used to ask that. I realised, the reason that we ask for these evidences is that we are just not careful enough. Stop your life, carpe diem, and go for a hike!

DSC01914

DSC01915

Back to nature! Looking at the Lata Kinjang Waterfall, I’m amazed by how God could pile up rocks to raise the mountain, pumps the water so that it flows non-stop and even creates water, rocks, energy, physics and all that make this perfect aquarium?

*Hugged by nature*

I thank God for this wonderful world and yes I thank God for letting me to see His works of art!

Slow, stop and look. See with your soul, not with your eyes; admire with your praise, not your logic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4