Losing Horizon

I guess in the midst of my busyness - Upcoming CF events stacking up week by week, Group Assignments, Design, part time job, personal time, devotion, prayer and etc. I lost the horizon somewhere during my flight. I lost my focus on Jesus and instead staring at the pile of work that blinds me from His greatness.

Fear, pride and stubbornness, I saw things bigger than it should, saw God way smaller than He is.

Psalm 46:1-3 "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling."

Then why should I fear? Upcoming CF activities left unplanned - it's just CF! I have 4 Group Assignments piling - it's just assignments! One heck of design project - it's just design, it's just my academic study, it's just a Bachelor Degree! I'm the Vice President of Christian Fellowship - IT'S JUST A POSITION! Apart from what they are, THAT'S ALL THEY ARE. In the face of God, it's nothing, nothing at all.

None of these matters ultimately, because in the end, all these shall perish too. There will be a day when whatever I have planned and done for CF will perish, my achievements will perish, my VP shall be passed on to another, but one thing shall remain - My Lord and my God - and He shall be my true pursuit, my true goal, my fullest blessing, and my treasure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4