Hi, Just Call Me Joash

Ran towards the PA system during a hiccup during Sunday Service. When everything was okay, I simply sat down beside Derrick Tan.

Le DT: So you are in your 3rd year already right?! 
Le me: Yea, can you believe it? When I first met you, I was still that hyperactive 1st year who talks non-stop. 
Le DT: Yea, so what has changed for you? 
Le me: Haha, it's different when you are a senior and no more a junior. I used to look up to people, and now people are looking up to me and I would panicked by such expectations. 
Le DT: Haha, I had been there, done that. 
Le me: Yea, I know. Now, I don't dare to call myself AWESOME as often anymore. 
Le DT: HAHAHAHA! 

 Senior, is too much a title for me to carry. Call me a friend, just call me Joash!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4