Graduation

Hmm, here goes another batch. Haih, I was sitting down there last year, now, here I’m standing on the stage to send the younger and the elder batch away.

Here comes Christmas, all memories will be one year old soon. What have I achieved this year? Nothing? Something? What?

I’ve wasted so much time when the time of end is drawing near. Souls are not saved, yet I’m sitting down here, wasting my time Facebook-ing.

Satan sure has his way to draw me away. But I know, He, LORD Jesus is near.

I will stand firm, and do what I am supposed to do in the very very beginning. To worship Him.

What have I achieved this year?

  • Worked outside my family’s supervision
  • Conquered Bukit Takun
  • Taken up Form 6
  • Became class monitor
  • Became an Asst. Scouter (partial failure)
  • Became an Asst. Rover Mate
  • Tried Roller Coaster (and got addicted to it)
  • Brought 3 sheep back to the LORD (glory to God alone)
  • Became Hospitality Director of Chapel Committee (by His grace)
  • Organised Annual Mooncake Festival for Rovers
  • Became emcee for Graduation Day (LOL the latest)

Well, by the grace of God, bitter and sweet I went through, looking forward for what’s ahead…

STPM? Let God worry about that for me!

Comments

  1. heya!
    jz wanna say tat im very encouraged by ur testimony.;)
    keep on running the good race yea. Jesus has laid it down for us and he always carries us, so no worries.
    Wow nt bad yea..i was de mcee for my seniors and now u pulak.ahaha.gud job indeed!
    cheers =)

    Fix our eyes on Him~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4