Restore Point

Have your computer went into deep trouble and you can't find a way to solve it? Microsoft actually came out with an idea to restore almost everything of your computer to the condition few days before or day before the problem started. I use that function a lot, it's just easy. Make a restore point days earlier, when problem comes, choose that restore point and poof! Your computer is back to work!

Today marks my restore point of my faith in Jesus and love in the Lord. Too much things happened to my loved ones and I have ignored them with a cold, hardened-heart. Holy Spirit can't work in me, even doubted God all the time.

But God helped me a lot to restore things back. Let me tell you one by one.

I've got my very first NIV Holy Bible! It is a Large-Print version with a Navy Blue hardcover! And I purchased it for only RM65.45! I saved RM 11+!


Hehe, the packaging!


The side with gold letters!


And tada! The front page! Love it! Simple and cool!


Shinny gold title!


Full standing look!


And with big typing too!

Too bad the pages are using thin papers and there is no bookmarking-thread. But guess what! God had already prepared bookmarks for me! Panda gave me a few bookmarks she bought from Bangkok!

I surely don't have that much of money to buy a Bible on my own. You know what, God was doing all sorts of things just to get me this Bible! Because I joined Papa John's, I'm entitled a 15% discount on Border's products. Every lunch time of mine, I always have time to go up to Border's to read Bibles and choose my Bible. Last week, Papa John's was giving out awards to all employees who performed well on job. I've got an angpau worth RM75! Included the discount, I have enough money to purchase that! See how God's miracle works huh!

I still need a church, still need to be baptized. Anyone can help?!

Thank God for everything. I shall use all these things He blessed me to honour Him! Help me Lord, to be strong and new along the journey with You! Heal Panda please!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4