Draining Sand

Well when was my last post, haha! It was like exactly one month ago.

In one month, so many things happened. In one month, I was dragged far far away from God.

Within a month:
~I had a girl friend and broke up 3 weeks later
~I'm seriously in love with a girl after Panda
~I've been working 8 hours per day and never had time for God nor myself nor my family
~I did not go to church as promised

Last Night:
~I prayed so hard for the first time after 3 months of prayer-less
~I was overwhelmed by the Holy Spirit again, I cried and prayes soundlessly
~I asked my sis to pray with me for Panda
~I decided not to waste time anymore
~I must go to church

Please pray for Panda whom I loved so much and now still do as a sister in Christ. Lord, please do not take her away from us, she is so devoted to You. Bless her and help her! By Jesus' name, heal her.

Pray for me, help me too, any other Christians who see this. Watch me and stop me from trembling anymore. I need a Bible, I need a Church, I want to be baptized, immediately. I don't wanna waste time anymore because Panda want to do things for Jesus yet she has little time left, should I waste my time while I still have them? I don't want to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4