Kaki Bukit Mission Trip Day 0: Ready to Go

I think I am finally ready for another round of mission trip. My brief follow-up visit to Taiping has given me a fresh motivation and encouragement to go.
Auntie Lan (left) having a talk to Auntie Siew Yong (right)
Visiting Auntie Lan has never fail to remind me that mission is the work of God. Mine is the response of obedience. I am reminded that love is not something that I choose to do, but compelled by His overwhelming love.

Now that I am ready, I wonder what God has in store for us in this mission. The enemy is doing all he can to stop us. Sarah was down with food poisoning and infected eyes. I am feeling a little sick too. Things are yet uncertain over there in Kaki Bukit. There's just a lot of confusion going on.

I am stepping into this mission with questions: how long should I remain in Penang? What does God want me to do in Penang? Should I be involved in LXBC Youth ministry? What's my role in church? These are the questions I hope to find closure to.

So, let's go!

God's Character, My Encounter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4