Say Hi to Christmas

O whao! It's December. Am I going to end this year with only 20++ post in my blog this year. Well, I always had reasons to write years before. The reason to write EVERY SINGLE DAY.

It had been a tough week. By the grace of God, I managed to pull through, but I'm going to pay the price for procrastination sooner or later. Calculus assignment, Engineering Drawing Project, tutorials and undone revisions. Seriously, I have none in my head. Am I going to just flung my very first semester?

Confucianism Talk was one tough event for me. Wonder if it's God's plan for me to work with them and learn humbly. To learn the very root of our Chinese Culture, and to love my very origin, the very wisdom of our fathers.

I do enjoy being MC, I can proudly claim no one enjoys being MC in USM as much as I am. But to be truthful I do not really have the very strength to be one. Seriously, don't think being MC is any simple task. It's a time consuming task, not mentioning it's mentally challenging as well. But the harsher the situation, the more I should rely on God.

Being a freshman isn't any easier than being a Form Six'er, the only difference is between freedom and priority management. I still have a tough time trying to get a hang of it.

Got to meet the only Chinese Language teacher in USM Engineering Campus. One fine, lovely lady with knowledge in her. We immediately became good friends as we share the same interest, theology and philosophy. She did thorough research on the 5 main religion in the world, and she maybe the best teacher I could get so far. She may not be saved, but I know God will lead the way.

But what saddens me are the stories of how she was being mistreated by the very Christians I'm proud of. I feel so sorry for her when she was trying to read the Holy Bible and her Christian roommate just slapped the Bible off her face. We often blame others for the ineffective evangelism, but sometimes it is us, the Christians who tear down the very work of God.

Lord Jesus, I come with a humble heart to learn, but I often will leap with pride when I'm granted a little success. Be harsh with me, just to humble me, and glorify You.

Well, gotta settle the drawing tomorrow once and for all. So many things crossing my mind and 5 working days per week just isn't enough, not mentioning movies and entertainments stole my time away. Flesh o flesh, when are you just about to let me free?

Lotsa funny and unfortunate stuff happened back in KL and my mum was laughing telling me all of them. O, how I miss home! Will be back during Chinese New Year, with a cheerful heart and a heavy decision. =) Shalom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4