This Week? or This Weak?

=) I really wish I have more time for my own and EMO for a little while. Because at least when I'm EMO, inspiration keeps pouring in.

In Uni, I can't stop enough to breath? It's just jam packed with tasks, especially when given responsibilities. But you know what, I enjoy it. I really do. It's way better than just lying on my bed thinking about nonsense and feeling drowsy all day long.

But still, you always hope for something else when you are in the midst of another.

Alright, just a little quick update on what I did in the past week:


  1. Had Calculus test. O God, I left 2 questions blank and several questions stuck halfway.
  2. Rushing my engineering drawing and stuck halfway. But thank God I found a shortcut to finish it.
  3. Elected Secretary of Chinese Orchestra for Engineering Campus. LOL but I expected it it anyway. Though, I did not expect to be piled up with tasks and jobs. I kinda regret?!
  4. Had CG supper last Thursday. Drove all the way to Autocity at Juru just to get to the nearest McD. How far? Erm, half an hour drive speeding 120km/h
  5. I fell sick and still am! I don't like cough syrup? It tastes weird and it makes you drowsy. If you force yourself to stay awake, you feel like the body goes out of control! I don't like being ill! And I actually overslept because of cough syrup overdose. (Or did I refuse to wake up?) WAHAHA!
  6. Went for a 3D2N Emcee Workshop at BUKIT MERAH LAKETOWN RESORT! It's a FREE ESCAPE!!! I had FREE buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. I had FREE tickets to Waterpark. I was the only Chinese there, but you will not believe how warm and friendly Malays can be. I love making friends with them, and know what, ALL of them are better emcee than me. There I not only learned how to prepare myself to be an emcee, but also to learn to be humble. Dr. Azizah really helped me to developed a style of my own, pointed out my strength and my weakness. I will use this to serve God and for His glory.
  7. IronHorse's official launching! You won't believe how sporting USM VIPs can be. At the event of the cycling tour, it started raining. But even as the committee was panicking what to do, the VIPs took the lead and cycled out. LOL I was busy entertaining secondary kids in the hall, but upon hearing this, I ran out and cheered for them. WOOHOO!!! Again, asked to become emcee all of the sudden again, but given my gift, thanks to God, it wasn't a tough challenge for me. Seniors were impressed, but I was just doing what I'm given to do, for the GLORY OF GOD and HIM ALONE!!!
  8. Trying to readjust my mood and personality. I can't be myself here I don't understand why. It's just not MOCK KAR WAI here, it's just not JOASH enough. Where's that crazy JOASH?! I don't know, perhaps I need to catch my breath.
  9. Overall a bad week. Things did not go the way I want them to, constantly challenging my faith. Got myself wet under the rain just to complete some tasks. Frankly I was kinda disappointed when I prayed for the rain to stop but it didn't. But God has His decision and will, perhaps I can't see what He can.
  10. God has be faithful and I'm convinced He will continue to be. I just want my health back.
Anyway, if you read this, continue to pray for me. I've decided something important but I'm not gonna reveal it until I've announced this to people matters most to me. I'll be visiting Baptist Seminary in Penang this coming Wednesday, hopefully it can help me to make up my mind on Theology.

May Your will be done LORD!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4