If I’m an artist, the sky is my painting board,
Praises I will paint to the every atmosphere.

 If I’m a singer, my soul is my loudspeaker,
Mercy I will sing every step I take.

 If I’m a runner, Your Word is my feet,
Truth I will run, every pace rooted in You.

 If I’m an engineer, My Lord is my stairway,
Reconciliation I will build upon the Cornerstone builders rejected.

 If I’m a doctor, Your blood is my medicine,
Wounds I will heal to the deepest of the heart.

 If I’m a sinner, Your resurrection is my death.
New creation I will be to the end of eternity.

 If I’m just myself, You are my pursuit and love,
You alone I will love, with all my heart, my mind, my strength and my soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4