A Way Out

Dear God,

What could I have asked more of You? It’s amazing how You work Your miracles in my life. One moment I was like angry with You, the next thing I know, I got a job way better than I could imagine.

I’m glad I have You as my God. A God who loves me so so much. You who held me up, and You who always provide a way for me to escape. I was so so tempted to take up the gambling company position. RM1800 + transport allowance up to RM400 + commission and EASY JOB~! Which post-STPM student would not be attracted by such offer? I don’t know about others, but I was seriously gonna fall for it.

Thank You who held me on. I talked to Uncle Rodney about it because I struggle within my heart and I wasn’t sure. I wonder what I was about to do is right in Your sight. After being affirmed, I decided to take the less convenient route, to forget the job totally.

It was not a smooth sail after that anyway, and I was kinda angry with You at that moment. But I didn’t know it’s Your plan to teach me such good lesson. Thank You who strengthen me and helped me to hold on to the hope that You have better things for me. And indeed, things went perfect!

I complained to Lung Chuin that I went through troublesome interviews and yet have not got a job. He happily told me that he found it. I asked if his company needs another one. “I’ll try to ask my boss, but only two positions are offered and after me, there are roughly 2 persons applying for the job. Don’t give much hope.” he said. I didn’t put much hope though, but tried my luck on JobStreet.com.

The following night, Lung Chuin text-ed me to e-mail my resume to his boss. Immediately it was done. I was suppose to go for an interview the next morning. After the long interview, I got a call from Lung Chuin’s boss. In fact, he tried to reach me but I was having my interview. Gladly I accept the invitation for interview at Taman Desa.

The next morning, nicely dressed I drove my car to Taman Desa, smooth sailing with little jam. As he was explaining the job scope to me, I was filled with joy. “This is like my IDEAL job!” I told myself. “Okay, I’ll see you on Monday!”

There it goes, although the pay is lower, but there’s only a difference of roughly RM100. It doesn’t matter because this is like the best for me that God had prepared way before I even asked him. I’m glad that I held on to Him, only because He held on to me.

1 Corinthians 10:13 “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.”

I can prove this verse true! God proved it Himself! He indeed, provided a way out for me! HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!!!

In Jesus’ Mighty and Gracious Name I pray, Amen…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4