XEE Semester 2 Part 2

XEE Day 2

Today my bag and my body feels lighter. With my sunglasses and my MP3 Player on, joyfully I marched towards school. It seems that I've arrived earlier than I'm supposed. Checking through Karen Phang's homework [my school teacher let me check her homework, eh hehe!], William joins in the wait for door. Zi Sheng is kinda worried about his Maju Logbook due this Saturday.

So many things going through my mind. Secondhand Serenade playing through my mind, my heart was burdened, but I shall remove it because this is gonna be my turning point! Enough is enough, no point crying over a person who does not wipe your tears. Instead of thinking of her, perhaps I should focus on people who will come before Jesus and let Him wipe their tears.

Started off with singspiration led by Johnathan, we launched our day with the second part of the Gospel story. Dealing with sin, there's much for me to deal with. Days ago I was struggling, exactly how?! XEE tells me, "No, you can't deal with it yourself".

[Let me test my memory]
Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

Struck! And I smiled, for all these time, knowing that I have sins to struggle with, I only asked for forgiveness, I've never really listen to Holy Spirit's call to cease.

CA 3 and CA4 perhaps is one of the most physically challenging CA ever done before. CA3 we met Seng Yik, he was walking towards LRT station to take a ride until Titiwangsa Station where his mother is waiting. Despite being in a rush, we walked all the way with him from Togo Cafe near SM Confucian to Horley Link, and along the way we shared the Gospel with him. Though we did not manage to fully share with him, we were happy that we sowed the seed.

Then we loiter around looking for prospects for CA 4. We met 2 V.I. students, our rival school. They had just finished their lunch at Petaling Street, walking back to their school at the other end of Jalan Hang Jebat. We walk with them all the way from MBSOBA Building back to their school. Along the way I was sharing with Chan Keong and Kenny was sharing with the other guy whose name I've forgotten. We reach the junction where the nearest gate of V.I. is located, but the other guy was so interested, that he insisted to take the longer route instead. We agreed and Chan Keong had to bear with me for another 10 minutes. We walked into their school compound and again we did not manage to finish the sharing. But we were happy because we couldn't believe that we've walked such a distance away from school!

[I'm kinda happy that I'm still alive. I did not get stoned for wearing MBS jersey and entered V.I. territory, jokingly said.]

Leaving the nearest gate, we met a Malay family struggling with their punctured tyre. Moved by the Holy Spirit, I ran forth and offered help, William and Kenny joined in as William knows how to handle the jack. We helped them to change the punctured tyre and they were very grateful. They should thank God for putting them at that junction where we met them. I jokingly said to Kenny that he should have started sharing the Gospel with them as I buy him time while changing the tyre. HAHAHA!

It was awesome and my passion boils to share more! Lydia should be grateful that she missed it, otherwise she will have a pair of tired feet to massage, haha!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4