XEE Semester 2 Part 1

XEE day 1

Holding my Gospel Stories outline, my heart struggles. Who am I gonna encounter today? What's gonna happen? My mind blanks, with nothing about the Gospel Stories playing in my mind. The last time I shared the Gospel, was like 6 months ago. Rusted, covered by secret struggles in my heart, a heart that I cannot bear to look upon it.

Have been ignoring His voice for quite some time, now I decided to heed His call to be back as a trainer this time, perhaps its another 360 degree turning point in my life.

I met Shearn and Lydia, my trainees under William as facilitator.

What? I'm supposed to share the full outline for the first Connect Activity [A session where we go out into the street and share the Gospel with strangers]? Shivering, a deep breath, I share the full outline with Kenny [CA Team trainee], with the outline guide in my hands.

CA 1 is done, next, we need to find the next prospect for CA 2.

One student from SM Confucian.

William:"Hi, do you speak English?"
Propect:"No, wo bu hui jiang."
Mocky:"Oh, hi, wo shi...."

My LORD! Why did I just interrupted? And I shared it in Mandarin, fluently. Where did all these words came from? I don't know, just rushed out of my mouth? O God, how awesome you are, how awesome is the power of Holy Spirit who put words onto my lips.

Luke 21:14-15
"But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict."

What an miraculous start! All that my fear, God cast them out before me, He leads me like pillars of clouds and fire. What was I thinking all these while? I just did not trust God enough to obey Him. Awesome!

[Nice food too!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4