Prayer Answerer

I went through a spiritual stagnant for the pass few months. No sharing of Gospel, no spiritual venture, no prayer, no reading of scripture. You know, I just feel...lazy.

I thought prayer would not work anymore, sin has always been the thing that brought me up and down.

But God is that faithful, that He answered all my prayers in just one day! (Except for the girlfriend one.)

I prayed that my faith would be strengthen, my walk with Him will be more exciting, the Holy Spirit will give me power that He promised, that He will give me authority, that I will have success in glorifying His name, that the CF convention will be a success, that He will feed us enough during the CF convention, that I will have enough money to pay for both CF convention and Chinese Culture Christlike Living Seminar.

In just one day, God showed "5 loaves 2 fish" right in front of my eyes. He gave me to power to speak boldly. He revealed to me that I already have the power of the Holy Spirit as promised. He gave me my monthly allowance earlier (which I suppose to get only in February but I got them in February.) so that I have money to pay for both event. He excites my walk with Him by listening and heeding the challenge given by the speakers. He gave me the authority that even those who do not know me, listen to me. He gave us success in CF convention 2010 and YES, we made it! To God be the glory!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was a little bit worry when no sponsorship will be given this year(which I only found out 3 days before CF Convention), how are we going to feed these people?

But it is as if He already foresee that trouble and He made everything to lead me to cater from canteen uncle. I tasted his cooking during KC Den Naming and I decided to cater from him at a reasonable price after a few round of negotiations.

Then, some trouble popped out. That 6 February, will be a school day for some of the school. Everyone panicked, so was I. But now I realised, it was God plan. If that was not a school day, we would have to prepare them two meals, which I'm only able to provide them one! And now, that it is brought later to afternoon, problem is solved!

Wait, I don't think we have catered enough food! What about tea break?! God! Help me! I prayed, feed us! Haha, somehow or rather, Joanna, Bernard and Dennis brought some banana cake, which I had no idea at all and which was exactly enough for 220 persons!

And by grace, uncle gave us a few extra pack of fried rice! I thought it was not gonna be enough, but I could only trust God. Guess what, there were over 40 packets of lunch left at the end of the convention. PRAISE GOD X 1000. I was so shock to see that and couldn't stop praising Him for performing "5 loaves 2 fish" right in front of me! And I need to bring back 10 packets personally to finish the lunch packs! God, You are just so great! Glory to You only. Without You, we could not have done it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He strengthen my faith by answering my prayers. He answered that prayer too.

God answered my prayers, will I be able to answer His call to me and be faithful to Him just as Him to me? God, I will listen, and I want to follow.

Comments

  1. And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that comes to me shall never hunger; and he that believes on me shall never thirst. (John 6:35)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4