New Year Resolution

For a moment I thought I would never have to write this. Apparently, the end of the world didn't come as Hollywood expected [well, they didn't think it would come anyway, they continued their American dream chase as they did.].

And so at the eve of 2012's ending, let's lay out some New Year resolutions:

  1. To preach in churches, especially PBBC, my University church. I think I'm ready to take my service further.
  2. To really focus on things that really matter, to juggle between reaching out to people more in need, Need to realise that I can't do everything.
  3. To be a little more mature and wise in my daily interactions with people. I need to make less unfruitful and disgusting jokes.
  4. To wait patiently for the Lord to say I'm ready to commit in a relationship, no more mental jumping and desperate hopes.
  5. To focus on serving the Lord.
  6. To set apart at least RM700 from my next semester's PTPTN, live in a tight budget, to fund my future missions.
  7. To set apart time to reach out to campus friends and people, cannot stay comfortable in CF anymore, need to do a little more than Fellowship for my FEMS duty.
  8. To raise up a junior that shares a heart to serve and to reach out to the poor.
  9. To be constantly attached and connected to the Lord, at all time trust in Him.
  10. To love my sister even more than before, as much as I love my dad and mom.
  11. To consistently pray for my parents and sister's salvation, my future spouse and my callings
  12. To set apart at least an hour a day for revision and studies, must do my assignments and tutorials.
  13. To run 10km non-stop.
And all these things, will never be possible. Luke 18:27 Jesus said:“What is impossible with man is possible with God.” And hence I shall do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. [Philippians 4:13].

Thank You Lord!

Comments

  1. i didn't know you blogged :) hi, kiddo!

    anyway, am very encouraged by your heart and love for God and for others. keep God as the center in all you do and you will experience great adventures with Him and in Him! :)

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4