The Amazing March pt. 1

This totally broke my record, no post for one bloody month. What have I been doing?!

Talking about bloody month, March had the month the Spartans marched! I literally shouted:" AWESOME! *with the same tone saying THIS IS SPARTA!!!*" day-in-day-out. LOL I don't know just when I'm going to collapse if I did not do so.

But the Lord had been faithful. Well, He always is.

One important day for me was Easter Celebration. I was kinda worried if I can do a good job on that when Ernest approached me during last study week. But I had faith that God will put things into place so I "awesomely" accepted the "challenge" *CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!*

After the final examination, no news about the whole thing for more than 2.5 months. LOL, I mean like no one talked about it AT ALL, until Ernest came to me like:" Dude, it's time!" LOL

And when that happened, we had only 4 weeks to get it ready. WHAT?! We spent 2 weeks getting things ready, 1 more week to see something done, and 1 last week to promote. LOL

My part to play was simple. My usual talent in gathering resources. I was supposed to get speaker of the day. First thing, I would definitely call up Uncle Rodney. He's the one I trust best. Unfortunately, he was scheduled to fly to somewhere on 28 March. So next, I called up Michael Crane. After all, Ang Mo factor works very well. On the day I called Michael Crane he was outstation, which not long later, he declined because something's up and clashed with 28 March. After hanging up, I walked around the room in frustration even though Michael sounded convincing that he can make it. The moment I sat down on my chair I looked at my laptop, the thing that's always on the screen, of course, it's Facebook. But one thing attracted my sight. Matthew Wong is online.

As I came to knowledge that Matthew graduated from Malaysia Baptist Theological Seminary not long ago, in fact, there's where I first met him. We had merely 2 encounters with each other. Thank God for putting him on top of my Facebook chat list and provided me the person He wants. So I asked Matthew for his number on Facebook and gave him a call. He was so interested to come and speak to us. And plus, he's serving in Penang, which makes things much easier and convenient. Eventually, it was Him. I kinda think God really wanted him to speak to us instead of the Ang Mos. Haha, because he gave an awesome sermon on "He's Alive, So Now What?!" which was so closely related to our lives as a university students and especially those who are graduating by the end of this semester.

God never pick the wrong guy, I just have to obey. I couldn't imagine if I insisted to want an Ang Mo to speak to us.

Turned out everything works out smoothly as I commit the whole thing to God. When I say committed to God I literally mean do nothing and let things flow on its own. Drama team did an awesome job in portraying Jesus' awesome sacrifice on the cross. Especially when Doron is skinny as monkey!

I thank God for the event itself. As the first Easter Celebration in USM Engineering Campus Christian Fellowship, we made it simple, setting a low benchmark so the next one would be greater. Seniors gave me lots of encouragement and credits but only He deserves it all!

Then exactly one week later was supposed to be the first ULTIMATE FRISBEE SKILL WORKSHOP in USM KKJ. Dude! Why everything has to stack together?! Can I talk about that later?!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4