Day 11

Okay come on DJ,
Let's change the channel.

Hello Delilah,
You're listening to PG FM,
Broad-casted from a thousand miles away,
But the broadcast is so strong,
It vibrates your bones,
Straight to your heart.

There might be a thousand questions,
I know only you could be the answer.
And there might be a thousand answers,
But you know there could only be one reason.

There might be a thousand miles to walk,
I promise nothing will hurt like your black "click-clock".
There might be a thousand words to talk,
I promise I'll get your heart unlocked.

I doubt the way I feel,
But never doubted the way you heal.
I doubt the way I deal,
But never doubted the way you feel.

I hope I could be the answer,
To your thousand questions.
I want to be your reason,
To your thousand answers.

I know the freezing wind chills,
But be sure warmth of my heart you'll feel.
I know the pain at your heels kill,
But be sure, take my hands and you'll be healed.

Sweet isn't it?
Stay tuned for more love tunes.
Like the honey moon,
That keep the shining in June.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4