It's hard to deal with my parents, it's harder to deal with myself. I don't being accused, even if I've done wrong. I've done wrong and I admitted it, then why say it as if I did not admit? My sister do mess up my things but I've never heard them say a single thing about it, even when she did not apologize. But, I'm sorry dad (I can't tell you in the face), I could have deal with this better. It is not easy to be the eldest son, never. I hate that I am the eldest son, for some reason. I hate that I'm the one everyone puts their hope. I hate to carry these responsibility. Sometimes I feel like bursting, but I put it on with a smile. Now I broke out finally, in tears, yet not even one comforting words. God just like to put me into such tight conditions.

Comments

  1. im sory to hear bout this buddy....
    iguess this is why rodney was speaking to you the other evening ha...
    keeping you in prayer!!
    remember,our God is a God of comfort...
    i hope you will find comfort in His hand...
    and im alwaz...
    alwaz ready to talk to you ha...
    isort of understand how it feels like...
    being the only believer in a non-believer family...=)

    KaiSeng

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kai Seng,

    Thx for willing to listen. Yea, it's never easy. But no one told me it's gonna be easy, down here on Earth. That's why my hope is on Heaven where life is easy. =) Yup, pray for me as I pray for you. God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4