2010 Against Me? No Big Deal With God!

=) 4th day of 2010, only then I tell you about my another year, haha!

Though one year has passed since the last poem I wrote for her, yet she's the one I missed the most. Yea, she's doing great! Way better without me!

It's 2010, yet I still seemed to be living in 2008. 2009 was like living in self-deception, other than the part with Christ Jesus. She's the one I love most, and it remained that way. Haha, Joash, let's get movin'!

A great year ahead! STPM is coming, but Joash is still loitering blindly not knowing where he's going. Pray along, that he will not lost in the midst of his confusion.

Hey Jude! It's time to come back I guess! CBC misses you! LOADS!!!

Here I come 2010, you aren't a big deal for me. If God is for me, who is against me?! [Romans 8:31]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4