Serving God

Dear Heavenly Father,

O Father I wanna thank You, for blessing me and for Your mercy on me. O Father you have put me in such position that I'm struggling hard for my priorities. And this very moment You gave me this task to serve You. Father I sacrificed my time and priorities in scout movement that I've been in for year and promised to commit, I sacrificed my time being with those I love, and the one I love, I sacrificed my family and being persecuted and isolated, I sacrifice my studies and my future, just to serve the Great Great You and Jesus! Father help me then, put everything in place so I may have success in everything I do and You appointed me to do. Father, give me strength that I need to complete works that You have given me. Let me have success in doing everything so that I can be blameless. Keep me pure and holy even as I'm pursuing holiness. Father, know my needs and desire Father. Fulfill them if it is right and stop me if it is wrong. Father may I have support and help Father. May I have intimate soul mate Father, grant me whom I love and let me not tremble on the way. Instead may I bring glory and glory to Your name. Father help me to reach out to people, help me to shepherd Your sheep, help me to transform lives Father. May Holy Spirit work around me. Father keep me safe from spiritual attacks Father, and continuously sharpen my sword to guard against the evil ones. O LORD, keep me on the right path. And constantly overwhelm me, for I need Your presence and love all the while! May my sins be forgiven in Jesus' name and blood on the cross, and keep me away from sinning. Father guard my mouth for it has been Satan's workshop and filthy that I can't bear it myself. O God I love You! And I ask and pray sincerely and faithfully in Jesus Mighty name, Amen....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4