Truth

Remember my previous posts? Where my faith in LORD is seriously shaken. Special thanks to God (and some God-sent-angels too) for restoring my faith which allows me to see things clearer.

I was seriously shaken because some e-mail confused my faith and that fanatic religious part of me sealed me from seeing things clearly.

What is religion?!

A quote from "Kingdom of Heaven" starred by Orlando Bloom:" I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What god desires is here."

As for me who was, for a moment, back to atheist, religion is a political weapon and tactics. To govern over people's mind. Isn't this every religion leader wants? With total govern over people's mind and loyalties, one can be strong in both politic and military, just as the Crusaders and Jihad.

Read through the history you'll know, how many wars had been started by "Prophet" Muhammad? He led hundreds of raids and conquered hundreds of villages and city, killed thousands of innocent life (just because one refused to follow Islam and he puts one to Hell) and raped uncountable women.

And we always say we are right and following the truth. Do we exactly know the truth, even, know what (the heck) is truth?! To an atheist, no....

Back to the Christian me, to govern over people isn't what God initially wanted? God was running an autocratic from the very beginning. Even when God gave Israelite King Saul, He gave autocratic as well where King Saul is able to move any man at his will to do anything he will. King David, was still considered righteous even though he killed so many lifes during wars and raids against the Philistines, why? Because he obeyed God's command. So if we are following autocratic, we are doing God's will, we all go to HEAVEN! HAPPY!

Do we have to put faith on something just by listening to one side's story? Haha hmm, I guess that was what I did when I first accepted Christ. Example, if you want to buy a new phone, I tell you Nokia 6300 very nice very durable! You might or might not regret. You only listen to the good side of something, you did not listen to the bad side of it, how can you make a right choice?! Swimming takes a lot of faith, besides skills. You will not put your faith in water (that can drown us with 12inched deep of water) unless you put yourselves into the pool and feel the water, am I right, prove me wrong (I'm happy to be)

But God let me see things clearer and corrected my faith in Him. Through the times of doubts:
I learned that Bible is at least 90% true if not 100% (Christians may hate this line, they seriously do!).
I learned not to judge too hastely (like the Bible said).
I learned Science and God is related and they do not contradicts as people always argue over. If there is no God, there is no Science; if there is no science, nothing that God can do. Therefore [God x Science x Arts = World] where [God = 1], [Science, Arts ≥ 0]
I learned not to worry, God will do everything that is impossible for me, I'll just do the possible. (Matthew 6:25, Revelation 1:17)
I learned to blame myself first before blaming the Devils (Everything wrong, devils did it; everything right, PRAISE GOD! How did you know it was Him anyway? Oh yea, the Bible says so! Have you blamed yourselves first when people are suffering?).
I learned God is great!

When you read Holy Bible, have you ever go around and look for other explainations and scientific facts that strengthen your faith more? (or destroy it?) God gave us free will, exercise it, if God that is told in the Bible is truly powerful, we will definitely lose when we try to surpass Him. And I'm more that happy to be proven wrong by Him, it strengthen my faith more.

Dear Ann Lee,

Probably you're too young too understand, or I'm just to timid to even think like God. During CF you prayed and stated that Devils stirred things up by coming out facts and that we should guards ourselves against it.

Does religion have to be something that stop us to learn more? If facts are brought up, people doubts us more if we just reject it so. Instead, search these facts, learn more about those facts, we are Christians that have faith in Jesus but we are not just blind followers of Jesus, timid ones. Jesus told His follower to watch against the evil ones, not to ignore the evil ones. Ignorance is what that is in most Christians I know so far.

So, about truth....why not you find out yourselves? So far, I have not found one that matches my definition perfectly. The best I found so far, is not a way of life (Buddhism), but a way to life, the path that Jesus walked.

God, I love you so much!


10 August 2009 [This post was written during my period of darkness that I went through. I'm sorry that I've offended any other religion and anyone of you who are reading it. It was not my intention to offend anyone. But I will not delete this post because it marks the period of darkness that I went through and to remind myself not to fall back in again...thank you!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4