Tagged (By Jason)

Shoot, I was randomly clicking on this guy's blog, and all of the sudden, MY NAME IS IN THE TOOT TAG LIST!

Okay, nevermind, let you win!

Alright, these will be my victims! Muahaha!

- Abigail (Don't look behind, YES! YOU!)
- Jasper (Come newbie! Let's do it!)
- Josaiya (Just out of fun, don't spoil it please!)
- Jocelyn (Wonder why so many J's)
- Janice Koo (Sa po go go go!)

1. Crazy stuff I did before (Can I make it a list?)
- Came into the world
- Found Jesus
- Went up Mount Kutu 3 times to save a group of 41 boys stuck and lost in there for 17 hours. Read

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
- Talking to Mat Salleh (Foreigners)

3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life, will you back to the past ?
- No, thank you. I'm so disgusted looking back who I was.

4. What would u do if u were to die tomorrow?
- Buy a heavy life insurance which will benefit my family and thank God for I'm dying soon.

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
- Confused...

6. Do you feel loved in this world?
- Of course I do!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- My faith in Jesus...

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
- Get things right and back on track! And have a nice, beautiful girl friend!

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Of course, she and he has the right to know!

10. List 5 things that u like in a guy/girl.
- Well dressed
- Casual
- Spontaneous
- Loving
- Romantic

11. What are the requirements that you not wish from your other half?
- Astray from God.

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
- Work hard while waiting for God's order

13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
- Give me your gun...it's confiscated!

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- The bread that Jesus fed thousands of people.

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
- When I'm happy, I'm rich!

16. What book are you currently reading?
- Internet (Largest library in the world)

17. How would you show your love to your bf/gf?
- Be there when she needs me, wipe her tears when she cry, celebrate with her when she's happy, kiss her when she feels insecured.

18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
- Goodbye My Lover~James Blunt [the saddest song I've ever heard which exactly described my heart for the whole last year.

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
- I'm created by GOD!

20. Do you believe love at first sight?
- So you came out with this question? Dumb! Of course not! Sorry to say, only idiots fall in love at first sight. That's what I call ROMANTIC FIRST IMPRESSION!

Done, sorry-lah Jason, I really don't agree to put in your whole effort into the love at first sight. That's kinda stupid because you cannot judge a woman with her dress on, haha! Joking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had Walked Away

That Sea Raging in Me

November? No, Remember! Part 4