Mouth?

Colossians 3:8

"......you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips."

Ephesians 5:4

"Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving."

Well I guess there must be some reasons why God forbids us from using foul languages and cursing words. It creates problems. And I guess this wise God whom I worship clearly knows that every sin leads to more problems.

I have a filthy mouth, foul words just can't get rid of my mouth, especially whenever I speak to my friends. I actually offended my manager with the use of "WTF". I admit that was a big fault of me. He would not be angered so much if those words never came out of my mouth and if I could control my anger.

Psalms 4:4, Ephesians 4:26


"In your anger do not sin..."


I was deeply angered at that time to for being accused of a mistake I never committed, but that did not justify my actions. I shouldn't use those words no matter what the situation was. I almost got into a fight with the manager. Thank Disemon a.k.a Digimon show stopped our fight. The next day, Jeffrey confronted me and I felt shame for myself.

Jesus was right when He said

Matthew 15:17-20

""Don't you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man 'unclean.' For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. These are what make a man 'unclean'......"

I'm sorry Lord, for I've sinned, again and again!

Matthew 5:29-30

"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."


So now my mouth causes me to sin, should I cut my mouth and throw it away? Haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4