Time to Believe, Time to Repent...

Last Thursday, while we were on our way to fetch my sister to tuition, my cute little cousin followed us. He, his elder sister and I were sitting at the back seats of my family van. There was this car cigarette lighter at the side of the seat. I used to show it to my little cousin but it wasn't hot that time.

His sister who is only 6 years old, push the lighter in and it was on! I happened to saw that, quickly enough to pull it off and warned his sister. I pull it out and put it under the air-cond to cool it.

I warned his sister:" DO YOU KNOW THIS IS HOT? DON'T PUSH IT IN NEXT TIME, TRY TO TOUCH THIS THING! YOU WANT?!" She shook her head. However, my little cousin doesn't believe it. He kept coming and literally crawling over me to touch it. He burnt his cute little finger. Since that very moment, he stopped yelling and climbing here and there in the van and sat there quietly.

I asked him:"HOT OR NOT?! WANNA PLAY AGAIN?! I TOLD YOU IT'S HOT RIGHT?! NEXT TIME DON'T PLAY WITH IT KAY?" He shook then nodded his head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You see, when people tell us something is dangerous, something we were so confident of, we tend to close our heart and ears to listen to other's experiences. We don't believe.

However, once we encounter the danger and the suffer, only then we repent and believe, but don't you think it's a bit late? If we could have listen to what they say and open our hearts to what is right, we wouldn't have to suffer the damage!

When we face God's judgement, there is no turning back, Hell or Heaven. We can't shake our head to say "I'll not do it again" anymore. We can't say "I didn't know!" when the Good News had already preached around the world!

Those who are reading this, you're lucky, you are still not too late to repent. As long as we are living on this place on Earth, we are not late. This very moment, is the very moment that you should believe in a Man, the Son of Man, who shed His blood on the cross, to buy you a place in Heaven, and brings you to a Place of Joy not Suffering, a place with His presence. He was killed by us, then was raised from the dead in order to fight again Death and defeat Death and save humanity. Repent now, for there is no chance for you to say "I will not do it again!" after this.

"I'm sorry Jesus, for all the shameful things I've done in the dark and all the sins that I've done. I'm sorry i led others into sins and I'm sorry I didn't believe. Now Jesus, take me! I commit all sins that I've done into Your hands and wash them off with Your blood! Amen!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Sea Raging in Me

If I Had Walked Away

November? No, Remember! Part 4